Nordplus Junior programme
Porvoo International College (Finland)www.pointcollege.fi
Contact person Anita Eglite-Osmane
Akureyri Comprehensive College (Iceland)
Nyköpings Gymnasium (Sweden)
Riga Trade Technical School (Latvia)
Kaunas Vocational Training Centre (Lithuania)
Haapsalu Vocational Education and Training Centre (Estonia)
Purpose of the project.
· to get students and teachers more acquainted with business practices in Nordic-Baltic educational region
· to find the new ways in organizing practical Entrepreneurship based education and training of marketing
· getting familiar with different ways of doing business in Nordic - Baltic region
· to support successful students by giving them possibility to gain experience from other participating countries during their mobility
· to support business teachers in exchange teaching experiences
· to find innovative ways of how to lead the students in making good and realistic plans for own business
· On every mobility there are different students participating
· all the participants are involved in the activities all through the project
· 3 students and 1 teacher from every country on every meeting are taking part
· during the project we organize 6 groups with 3 students from different countries who work together
· every mobility has a different task according the plan
· Back at school all the participants present the work of their group to the other members who are going to participate in next mobility
· The main idea is for students involved to go through all the steps which are important for building up own business and launch the product.
Mobility 1. September 2012, week 38, Nyköping
Finding a business idea
· 1st meeting which is planned for finding business ideas
· interactive discussions about business plan strategy, presented business culture in
· short guest presentations about country, school and business culture of own countries
HERE we are :) having the 1st Mobility in Sweden,Nyköping!
Eager to start the project and happy to be together!
Kick-off project moment and good luck wishes from our nice hosts-Gudrun,Silja and Ulrika
from Nyköpings Gymnasium!
From idea to business idea...
What is a business idea?
An idea on how to make money.
But you need to structure it to see if
the idea works.
Jacob Larsson talks about Business ideas and business plans.Exiting lecture!
Possibility ''to taste Iceland''!